When considering plastic or reconstructive surgery it is important to communicate openly and work with your plastic surgeon to achieve realistic goals and results. Discussing your goals and expectations is essential to develop a successful relationship between you and your surgeon. The following questions can guide you with your decision to pursue plastic surgery and determine if plastic surgery is the right choice for you.
Questions to Ask Your Plastic Surgeon
- Are you certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- Are you a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons?
- Were you trained specifically in the field of plastic surgery?
- How many years of plastic surgery training have you had?
- Do you have hospital privileges to perform this procedure? If so, at which hospitals?
- Is the office-based surgical facility accredited by a nationally- or state-recognized accrediting agency, or is it state-licensed or Medicare-certified?
- How many procedures of this type have you performed?
- Am I a good candidate for this procedure?
- Where and how will you perform my procedure?
- How long of a recovery period can I expect, and what kind of help will I need during my recovery?
- What are the risks and complications associated with my procedure?
- How are complications handled?
- What are my options if I am dissatisfied with the outcome of my surgery?
- Do you have before-and-after photos I can look at for each procedure and what results are reasonable for me?
Who is your Doctor?
Dr. Clinton Webster is a board-certified Oklahoma City plastic surgeon, dedicated to changing the lives of men and women throughout the city. Specializing in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face, breast, body, and skin, Dr. Webster creates gorgeous, natural results that can last a lifetime. Born and raised in Oklahoma City, Dr. Webster chose to establish his cosmetic surgery practice here and is proud to treat patients within the local community, as well as throughout the state.
Dr. Webster focuses his Oklahoma City plastic surgery practice on surgery of the breast, body, and face. He is skilled to perform breast augmentation, as well as breast lift and breast reduction surgery. He incorporates the latest surgical techniques associated with body contouring and creates gorgeous results with surgeries such as abdominoplasty, liposuction, arm lift, and lower body lifts. He has helped countless patients’ complete life-changing transformations with specialized surgery reserved for weight loss patients. Our practice also has an on-site MedSpa where skin rejuvenation procedures such as chemical peels, dermabrasion, BOTOX, and injectable filler treatments are performed.
Dr. Webster is a hair restoration surgeon and is proud to offer men and women Follicular Unit Extraction surgery, also known as FUE. Hair transplant surgery, using the advanced surgeon-guided ARTAS robotic technology, allows patients to restore their hair loss and regain a natural looking head of hair.
Graduating as Valedictorian from high school in Midwest City, OK, Dr. Webster attended the University of Oklahoma, and then moved to Utah, where he completed medical school at the University of Utah School of Medicine. It is here where he not only earned his M.D., but also completed his internship, residency, and fellowship training. Before permanently returning home, Dr. Webster was in private practice in various areas of the country, including Utah and Florida. He opened his official practice in Oklahoma City in 2013.
Dr. Webster would love the opportunity to meet with you and help you achieve your plastic goals! Please call our office to arrange a consultation appointment.